Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Getting into things again!


The first weeks are past and I think I am getting into the rhythm of things again. 
Here are a couple things from this past week :) 

Hebrew is a constant work this semester... it will probably stay like that, but hopefully I'll get more comfortable with it as it goes.

The sunsets are fairly quick, but they are beautiful!

Spent the weekend camping with the young adults group from church. It was an awesome time together and relaxing. This dock provided a great place to hang out. 

I was surprised by how windy it got the one afternoon,

The last morning we did our Bible study at the hexagon pools, a beautiful spring fed pool. The water was cold, but refreshing (it is still quite warm here)

Waterfalls to climb up :)

Shady spot for the Bible study!

I love how camping always seems to quickly get people to know each other and connect with each other in new ways. I'm thankful for the 'family' that I have found there!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Moria, thanks for posting, love the pool and falls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a wonderful time. I'm glad to see you have such a wonderful community of believers.

    ReplyDelete