Sunday, September 7, 2014

Back in Jerusalem

It is good to be back. I miss friends and family back home, but it is good to be back.

I enjoyed to slightly spontaneous get together with Taryn before leaving! 


We were at the Brantford AirShow, couldn't stay too long, but it was fun to see some of the stunts and planes.




My new room in Jerusalem has quite the view! the first couple windows are to my room. The door next to mine is the door to the roof. I will definitely get my practice with stairs! 


Has a great view of the Hinnom Valley, and of the concert that take place in the valley. This was a concert on Thursday night. Sound travels very well in the valley, so it was easy to hear everything going on there too.


Classes have started up along with readings, homework and Hebrew.  It will keep me busy, but I am enjoying it too!  

2 comments:

  1. What a neat room to live in! Great view. Hope you have a super semester. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already saw some pictures of you at school, enjoy the semester!

    ReplyDelete